Fans and Blowers for Industries
Air Purifiers, Inc. provides a wide range of fans and blowers for industrial applications, from general ventilation to controlling contaminants such as dust, smoke, and fume. We also provide fans constructed of FRP or stainless steel to withstand the corrosive environments often associated with the food, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
Our air specialists can assist you in assessing the requirements of the job and designing the proper fan for energy efficiency and long life.
Types of Fans:
- Radial bladed fans with rugged steel wheels for handling larger, heavy particles
- Backward-inclined and airfoil bladed centrifugal fans for supply air and clean air exhaust systems
- Axial bladed fans for ventilation in light industrial applications such as fume exhaust
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) fans to handle severely corrosive fumes, vapors, and gases
- Efficient exhaust fans for the ventilation of smoke, dust, odors or heat