Dust & Fume Arms for Industries
The wide range of industrial extractor arms from Air Purifiers, Inc. are popular for their practicality and effectiveness in extracting dust, fume, and smoke from welding operations, but are also useful for a broad range of industrial processes and contaminants.
Arms may be mounted on the ceiling, wall, or to the benchtop. They may also be integrated with an exhaust fan or into a portable collector for a completely self-contained filtration system. Arms may also be retrofitted into existing filtration ductwork. Our many features and options in extractor arms provide customizable solutions to fit the size and specific needs of all kinds of applications.
Features & Options:
- Standard arms from 2″ to 8″ diameter, from 4′ to 14′ in length
- Easy positioning, extending and retracting
- Various hood diameters, shapes, and construction
- Boom arms up to 14′ extended reach
- Pivoting Articulating Crane (PAC) arms up to 20′ length
- Telescopic arms for conserving space
- Arms rated for environments with explosive dust
- Welding fume arm on the rail
- Powered arms
- Integral lighting and dampers